Powered By Blogger

March 29, 2010

An update, finally. :) Sorry it took so long. Anyways, these are for my 365 project...

Day Sixty-Six. Like I said when I posted this on FB the other day, I think I over edited this picture. I like it, just maybe too much with the vignette. But this picture got chosen for a fan album by a group of amazing photographers on FB, so if they like it, I'm happy. Seven Photographers is the profile name, check them out. :)
Day Sixty-Seven.
Day Sixty-Eight. I think this turned out pretty cool. Kinda a way of showing that being different is better than being the same as everyone else. Atleast that's what I get from it...
Day Sixty-Nine. This does not look like my 6 year old sister! Her Grandma gave her a make-over, which she loved. She's cute, I just perfer her without the earring and eyeliner. :)
Day Seventy. It was a rainy day, and I was waiting in the car, so I took a bunch of pictures through the windshield. It's different, but I like the way it came out.
Thanks for looking, I'll post more soon. Promise. :)

No comments: